Thomas J. MacDonald
Get Your Rough Cut DVDs and Plans!
It is currently Mon Oct 20, 14 7:30 pm View active topics

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Mennonite/Amish Sawmills in KY?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 11 9:46 am   
Spectator

A couple of retirees who do their woodworking here on FT Campbell, KY came into the shop with rough cut 8/4 Walnut that they said came from a Mennonite Sawmill in Guthrie, KY (they said there were plenty of other types and sizes as well). My problem is, I don't have directions or a location where those sawmills are... anyone know of a good mill in the Guthrie/Oak Grove/Cadiz/Clarksville area? Thanks.

Forum rules
By using this forum and/or its affiliated web sites, you are agreeing that under no circumstances will the owners, moderators, its affiliates, or any other member listed on this site be responsible for (1) any information contained on or omitted from the site(s), (2) any person's reliance on any such information, whether or not the information is correct, current or complete, (3) the consequences of any action you or any other person takes or fails to take, whether or not based on information provided by or as a result of the use of the sites. 207 Woodworking, 207 Forum, Thomas J. MacDonald Fine Furniture, Inc. and their affiliates also have no responsibility for (4) any person's satisfaction or use/misuse of any information or advice obtained through these sites.

The Owner and Moderators of this site do not attest to the veracity of, nor accept any liability for, the opinions or suggestions posted by any individuals on either site. When using tools, equipment or chemicals, one should always read, understand and follow the manufacturer's instructions for proper use and disposal.