Thomas J. MacDonald
Get Your Rough Cut DVDs and Plans!
It is currently Sat Nov 01, 14 7:23 am View active topics

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Wood Show

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 12 12:46 am   
Spectator

Tommy,

The Wood Show is coming to NJ in 2 weeks and I was very disappointed to see that you will not be in attendance. I see you will traveling to Wisconsin and Virginia right around the NJ show so I was wondering if this was some sort of repayment for the Giants beating the Pats in the Super Bowl? I have been a big fan since I saw you cut the top of the Secretary desk with the skill saw many years ago. My wife has even gotten over the “Guys” references that I mentioned to you back during your Lumber Jocks site days. Anyway, next year I hope you will make it a point to visit one of your closest neighbors to the south because not all of us are Giant fans, some of us are actually Jet fans! (I hope that doesn’t disqualify us too!)

Mike

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 12 10:41 pm   
Dr. Bombe

Hey man... Thanks for watching rough cut and all the old videos ..there are some real gems in there..the reason I can't make it to the NJ show is because we run the wood expo in Boston...you are more than welcome to come to Boston ..hang out and gloat a bit about big blue...

Forum rules
By using this forum and/or its affiliated web sites, you are agreeing that under no circumstances will the owners, moderators, its affiliates, or any other member listed on this site be responsible for (1) any information contained on or omitted from the site(s), (2) any person's reliance on any such information, whether or not the information is correct, current or complete, (3) the consequences of any action you or any other person takes or fails to take, whether or not based on information provided by or as a result of the use of the sites. 207 Woodworking, 207 Forum, Thomas J. MacDonald Fine Furniture, Inc. and their affiliates also have no responsibility for (4) any person's satisfaction or use/misuse of any information or advice obtained through these sites.

The Owner and Moderators of this site do not attest to the veracity of, nor accept any liability for, the opinions or suggestions posted by any individuals on either site. When using tools, equipment or chemicals, one should always read, understand and follow the manufacturer's instructions for proper use and disposal.